Terms and Conditions
INTRODUCTION – LEGAL NOTICE
The purpose of this document is to establish the conditions of use of the website www.saluticarnevino.com, as well as the conditions for the purchase of products through it by users.
SALUTI CARNEVINO reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Purchase. The last update of these terms and conditions took place in FEBRUARY 2023.
By using this website and placing orders through it, the User agrees to:
* Use the website solely for the purpose of consulting products and placing orders.
* Please do not place any fraudulent or false orders. If an order is reasonably considered to be fraudulent, SALUTI CARNEVINO is authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
* Have legal capacity to enter into contracts.
* Not be under 18 years of age.
* Provide your contact information truthfully and accurately in order to send orders.
* Users may not establish any link and/or link to the website from any other website without the prior and express consent of SALUTI CARNEVINO. Likewise, Users undertake not to use prohibited elements such as viruses or spam, or links to them.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Service available. Users have the ability to order and purchase items offered through the website for both consumption and restaurant pickup.
AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT
Orders are subject to product availability. If there are difficulties in the supply of the products, SALUTI CARNEVINO will inform the client of this circumstance, either by mail or by telephone and will reimburse the amount that would have been paid for the product or products not available or will exchange the product for another similar one, according to decide the client.
The prices of each product are shown individually on the website with the corresponding current taxes included. SALUTI CARNEVINO reserves the right to modify prices at any time, although the products will be invoiced based on the current price at the time the order is placed (subject to product availability).
The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally in force at all times depending on the specific concept in question.
HOW TO ORDER
To place an order, the User must select the desired item or items. Once you have selected all the items you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. The shopping cart will show all the selected products together with their individual price and the corresponding shipping costs depending on the type of delivery. Likewise, the User will be shown, as a summary of the contents of the cart, the total price of the order.
The data recorded by the website constitutes proof of the transactions carried out. The customer will receive order confirmation via email.
During the process, before making the payment, you can modify the details of your order. The order is not formalized until the process is finished, which will happen when you have made the payment. Clicking on “Pay” implies that you acquire and pay the Total Price of the Order, and with this step the User assumes a binding commitment.
There are no purchase limits. The User can place the order for the number of items they want, without established minimums or maximums.
ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES
The User knows and accepts that if he himself, or someone for whom he orders food, he has a